After more than 20 years in the same location, we have decided it’s time for a change of scenery. As of November 1, 2019, you can find us at 102, 1st Street NW. However, before then, we need your help transforming this space into a home. Here are a few items on our to do list:
- Roof repair (~$7500 – $10,000)
- Install wheelchair lift for access to the basement (~$10,000)
- Fire suppression system for the kitchen (~$20,000 – $50,000)
- Build 2 classrooms for Thrive Learning Centre (~$10,000)
- Build 6 offices and meeting spaces (~$10,000 – $15,000)
- Remove and replace carpet with healthier/hardier flooring (~$10,000)
- Upgrade/expand cabinetry (~$5000 – $10,000)
- Paint (~$2000 – $4500)
We appreciate and accept all donations large or small – every little bit counts! Your giving helps reduce operating costs and increases our ability to support more people in the community and throughout the region.
Want to see your name/company’s name on a room in our building? Donors contributing $10,000 or more will have an opportunity to name a space.
Ways to give:
Thanks in advance for your generosity!!